Friday, March 15, 2013

So This is the Terrible Twos Huh?

     So today I was feeding the girls lunch.  Esther had a PB&J, a cheese stick, and a big green smoothie.  Bethany was having green beans for the first time.  Bethany was visibly loving every bite, which meant Esther needed to try some. However, after trying the green beans, she was unimpressed.  So she got down and picked out a different jar of baby food and handed it to me.  Calmly I said, "that's ok, we already have a jar, and you can share that one with Bethany." To which erupted a huge and loud tantrum... Welcome to the terrible twos Kristy...
      It's hilarious and at the same time rage inducing to parent these tantrums.  From the fake falls for cuddles, to the world ending screams for raisins; it's tough to know how to best proceed.  I guess I'll take it tantrum by tantrum, and love as much as I can.  Man it's tough being the adult all the time! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment