Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Purpose

     So I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now.  So here it is! The Art of Being a Happy Housewife is not about what I am, but my journey to get there.  One of my biggest struggles with being a at home mom, wife, and housewife; is the lack of touching other peoples lives.  Growing up, I always thought I would travel the world, have an awesome fulfilling job, and be this awesome person that reached many lives.  
     God has made giving me the hardest job I could have ever imagined for myself.  Raising two daughters to love God.  It is the scariest job that I know I will fail at times; but it is also the most rewarding and perfect job for me.  
    So this is a window into my heart, as I struggle through learning to be happy, and to be fulfilled in God, as a Housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment