Monday, April 29, 2013

Just Around the River Bend

Last Sunday, Mark and I, took the girls on a walk along the Susquehanna River.  It was gorgeous! the trees had blossoms and leaves, and the flowers were boldly showing their delicate faces.  The buildings along the river are from the 1800's, full of character and romance.  The sun shone bright and warm, it was truly a simple joy to be outside.
    I hope to start taking the girls there more often.  The River is about a mile drive from our house, so I hope to take the girls and start walking.  I am starting to find happiness here in Harrisburg. Being happy in where we are now, and stop always looking to the next step in life.  I love how God's creation brings happiness. Where simple sunshine and the smell of flowers, brings you to a state of mind that just breaths contentment and childlike whimsy 

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! What is your life looking like? Hear anything from the church job? Hope all is well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that we got to walk the river together too! It was gorgeous and I had so much fun reconnecting and spending time with you and your beautiful family. Hope you guys are feeling better! cannot wait to come visit again soon! <3

    ReplyDelete